Monday, May 3, 2010

Kim Kardashian Prefers Spending Money To Sex


Kim Kardashian would hate to be a nun — because she’d miss out on shopping sprees!

Kim says she could cope with a life of celibacy, but would struggle if she had to give up spending ludicrous amounts of money.

“Not spending money would be hard,” Kim, 29, said during an interview on the 7pm Project TV show in Australia.

“I could cope with being celibate.”

Kardashian recently revealed that she’s teaming up with her sisters Kourtney and Khloe to write a book about romance.

“My sisters and I are writing a book,” she said. “It’s going to [have] lots of fun tips and stories and everything about relationships; it’s a little bit more of an in-depth look into our lives, even though people think that they’ve probably seen everything.

“We’re just being super-candid and sharing lots of pictures and fun stuff.

“I’m a businesswoman at heart so I think seeing the different companies that we’ve started really flourish is my main goal.”

sourcE: http://www.kimkardashianfan.net/page/3/

No comments:

Post a Comment