Monday, May 3, 2010

Kim Kardashian dishes on Season 5 of KUWTK

Kim spoke to reporters at Kourtney’s Wet Republic birthday bash over the weekend, and she dished on the upcoming season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Kim tells us what we can expect to see and even mentions Reggie. Check out the video above (look out for Kim at 1:11) and read the interview below and after the jump:

Kim told me: “Every new season, we sit and think about the direction of the new series of shows. We’ve just started that process. Last season ended with Kourtney about to have the baby and Khloe about to get married. This time around, I’m totally the single girl, so we will go deeper into my new life.

“Robin, all I’m going to say about Reggie Bush for now is that we’re remaining great friends. We’re taking some time off. Let’s just say I’m enjoying single life, but I can’t say it’s over. I’m not going to address any of the stories about Cristiano Ronaldo, and I’m certainly not going to talk about the recent tabloid headlines concerning revelations from my first long-ago divorce. You got Reggie, but I’m not talking about the other. Strictly no comment! You have to wait to get those answers so we can keep some surprises for the TV show. All I will say is that soccer players are hot.


“We’ll focus on a lot of me living the single life. It will be fun to watch, and although I think some personal relationship details have to remain off-limits, but depending on the mood I’m in, there’ll be highlights.”

Kim, wearing a sexy black romper, said that she’d been in Australia promoting a new Motorola phone service before flying into Las Vegas, so hadn’t had time yet to buy a birthday gift for her big sister. She then talked about her family with me: “There is a magic with us. We are so tight. We have always been really close. Our mother and father always raised us to know blood is thicker than water. We are each other’s best friends. It’s always been that way. We have always done everything together, and we always will be together. We go through every experience together, and doing that makes us closer and closer. We all love that special bond.”

Source: Las Vegas Sun



source: http://www.kimkardashianfan.net/dishes-on-season-5-of-kuwtk/#more-1898

No comments:

Post a Comment