Friday, May 14, 2010

Introducing Kardashian Glamour Tan



Today Kim, Khloe and Kourtney announced their new self-tanning gel Kardashian Glamour Tan. Kim wrote about it on her blog:

Khloe, Kourt and I love to tan! I always like to be tan for photo shoots and events because I just feel sexier and more glamorous when I have some color. But we all know laying out can be dangerous (remember my CRAZY sunburn last year!?) as can tanning beds… so we wanted to create a fab new tanning product that is safe to use and creates a really sexy, streak-free color!

We came up with Kardashian Glamour Tan, which launches in Sephora stores nationwide today! It’s a clear, odorless self-tanning gel and it develops a tan in just a few hours. You have to be safe when you tan, dolls!

The product is available in all Sephora stores nationwide today!

No comments:

Post a Comment