Monday, April 5, 2010

Sensational Swimsuit Trends for 2010





My favorite thing about shooting segments for the Daily 10 is how freaking FUN those guys let me be. Overcast day, 2 hottie models, and LSpace suits to make a big splash?

Yes please.

Here are some pics from our shoot where I breakdown the best trends for 2010. My fave piece? Hellooo.. my monokini with FRINGE!!! U’ve GOT to check out their new 2010 collection. To die!! Omg, the sweet and saucy ruffles on bust AND booty for all you *tarts* out there? Thanks LSpace for the fab piece- now if I could just find a grocery store to wear it to.


No idea when it’ll air, check my twitter for updates!

*Great pics courtesy of my J-babe. Thanks Jocelyn

source: http://iheartjeanniemai.com/sensational-swimsuit-trends-for-2010/

No comments:

Post a Comment