Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kim Kardashian – It’s All About Business & Keeping Busy



Kim Kardashian is one busy lady – and she likes it that way! At the Bravada Launch Party, which she hosted last night, Kim spoke about her busy schedule, diving into work and how it’s all business for her at the moment.

“I think my life is business right now. I’m totally fine not having a life. I love working and I work with such amazing people that have become my friends, so a lot of the work I do isn’t tough. It’s fun and I’m having a good time doing what I’m doing, so it keeps me motivated and inspired.”

Mom Kris and even step-dad Bruce, who attended the event to support Kim, touched on the subject of Kim’s relationship status while talking to reporters – and Bruce had a lot to say!


“Fortunately, Kimberly has a lot of work, seven days a week, and for right now she is just diving into her work. And by doing that, by diving in, you get through it, and she enjoys working, so it’s been good for her. Work is acting like therapy for her. Just work and move on.”

“Obviously, with the breakup, I mean, I love Reggie and I love Kim. Sometimes timing is just everything, and I wasn’t there so I don’t know, but to see your kids go out there and handle it so well, I am proud of them. They are good, intelligent, and smart people.”

Kris added:

“I love Reggie, so whatever they decide at the end of the day is fine with me. I just want Kim to be happy! Whenever anyone in our family is going through a rough time, buckle down and surround the person who needs it the most and be there for them. We offer our advice whether they want it or not. That’s the way that our family rolls.

Sources: E! and OK!

source: http://www.kimkardashianfan.net/its-all-about-business-keeping-busy/#more-1763

No comments:

Post a Comment